Harriet is the room-mate of Yelling Bird. Her nick-name, Sweet-Tits, was her only known name for a long time as Yelling Bird only refers to her as this. Because of this others, such as Andy, are [currently] unaware of her real name.
She is not part of the main continuity of Questionable Content and may or may not appear with the regular characters, see #Speculation below.
She is quick to anger when provoked, which happens a lot. Her filthy tongue almost rivals that of Yelling Bird.
- "Sweet-Tits. I guess that's my name."
- "Fucking goddamn asspissing dickcunt!"
- "Like, GEE THANKS it sure is GREAT to know I'm just fuckin' FILLER ART for when that asshole is too busy drinking scotch and cussing out the police to do his fuckin' JOB."
- "Happy fuckin' New Year."
- "It's a DESERTED ISLAND and I don't even know what a pina colada tree LOOKS LIKE."
- "Last thing I remember is kidnapping that Japanese businessman."
- "That's it, I'm throwing myself into the volcano."
- "IT'S HARRIET, YOU CUMBARGE"
There is some debate whether or not Sweet-Tits has appeared in the background in some of the main continuity strips. Some examples of this are:
- , where she may be seen drinking a cup of coffee in the vicinity of Coffee of Doom;
- The last panel of , between Angus and Faye (though Jeph pointed out the characters in the background were cameos by characters from other strips);
- Coffee of Doom; , where a girl similar to her is smoking a cigarette outside a store next to
- The first panel of , though her hair color is darker; And again just a few strips later in .
- Possibly the clearest example is in , where she is sitting on some steps and reading a book about bird care (an oblique reference to Yelling Bird) while Steve and Marten walk past; and , where she apparently is in the background of the third panel while Marten is trying to resist moving too fast with Padma.
repostrewrite of the (in which there is no bartender shown). , where she bartends. This is a
In these strips it can also be seen that her eyes are a different color-- blue instead of brown. In some of these strips, her hair color is slightly different as well.