Harriet is the room-mate of Yelling Bird. Her nick-name, Sweet-Tits, was her only known name for a long time as Yelling Bird only refers to her as this. Because of this others, such as Andy, are [currently] unaware of her real name.
She is not part of the main continuity of Questionable Content and may or may not appear with the regular characters, see #Speculation below.
She is quick to anger when provoked, which happens a lot. Her filthy tongue almost rivals that of Yelling Bird.
- "Sweet-Tits. I guess that's my name." 
- "Fucking goddamn asspissing dickcunt!" 
- "Like, GEE THANKS it sure is GREAT to know I'm just fuckin' FILLER ART for when that asshole is too busy drinking scotch and cussing out the police to do his fuckin' JOB." 
- "Happy fuckin' New Year." 
- "It's a DESERTED ISLAND and I don't even know what a pina colada tree LOOKS LIKE." 
- "Last thing I remember is kidnapping that Japanese businessman." 
- "That's it, I'm throwing myself into the volcano." 
- "IT'S HARRIET, YOU CUMBARGE"
(Not an exhaustive list)
Shipwrecked, parts 1-5
There is some debate whether or not Sweet-Tits has appeared in the background in some of the main continuity strips. Some examples of this are:
- Strip 1184, where she may be seen drinking a cup of coffee in the vicinity of Coffee of Doom;
- The last panel of strip 1391, between Angus and Faye (though Jeph pointed out the characters in the background were cameos by characters from other strips);
- Strip 1445, where a girl similar to her is smoking a cigarette outside a store next to Coffee of Doom;
- The first panel of strip 1858, though her hair color is dark; And again just a few strips later .
- Possibly the clearest example is in strip 2031 where she is sitting on some steps and reading a book about bird care (an oblique reference to Yelling Bird) while Steve and Marten walk past; and
- Strip 2073, where she apparently is in the background of the third panel while Marten is trying to resist moving too fast with Padma.
- Strip 1601, where she bartends. This is a
repostrewrite of the third comic (in which there is no bartendress shown).
In these strips it can also be seen that her eyes are a different color-- blue instead of brown. In some of these strips, her hair color is slightly different as well.
- the red-headed customer, another girl with short red hair who she is sometimes confused with, but who has freckles while Harriet does not