Welcome to Questionable Content Wiki
New to QC?
Questionable Content is a story-driven strip and the articles here are full of spoilers.
You'll have the most fun if you follow the links from the articles to the comic strips and read those in sequence.
Besides, the comic is the sole income of the author and his wife, so you're supporting them by giving them page views.
There have been 148 articles added since November, 2014
"It seems decent enough I guess?" - Jeph Jacques, when asked about the Wiki
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Questionable Content Wiki
- June 23, 2010
- A lot of the character pages don't have pictures. Uploads of appropriately licensed artwork are needed. Updates to existing but outdated character pictures also welcome.
- June 24, 2010
- Does anyone have the AnthroPC Handbook, or the real-life photos Jeph said matched his mental pictures of Dora and Hannelore?
- June 26, 2010
- Started a Style guide, with the idea that it will grow.
- July 10, 2010
- The article for Steve needs expansion, and Dora's parents don't have articles at all.
- September 25, 2011
- Would you like to be the author of an article? The new book (Questionable Content Volume 2) doesn't have an article yet, and neither does Dave.
- October 2 2011
- The Gunnerkrigg Court wiki has an article about the fonts used in the strip. Should there be one here?
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Marten Reed is one of the main characters of Questionable Content. In fact, as the first person to speak in the comic, it could be argued that he is the main character. When the comic started, he was working in an office job which he detested. He now works at the Smith College Library, with Tai as his boss.
Marten Reed meets Gordon the ArachnoPC