Ellen confesses her age to a less than thrilled Steve.
|First appearance||Comic 191: Never Lean Back|
Jeph Jacques has said that she has been written out permanently.
Ellen was straightforward and somewhat naive.
Sex and drugs and rock&rollEdit
Ellen uses chocolate with caffeine, and alcohol.
Major Events (Possible Spoilers)Edit
Ellen and Steve go on a double (it is also their first) date with Marten and Dora.
Ellen wants to move faster in her relationship with Steve which almost causes them to split up.
- "You know, employing the Socratic Method in the bedroom could be pretty interesting."
- "We can just dunk her in rubbing alcohol and strike a match. The flames should burn off her outermost layer of filth."
- "If I were an eel I'd just lunge at him from within my lair, seize him in my jaws and pull him back inside to be devoured whole."
- "Well, I figure at this point I can either move on with my life or develop a creepy, obsessive fixation on Steve, and there's no WAY I'd have time to stalk him with my current course load."
- "I should just date a shower massage. They don't care about age."