Jeph Jacques has said that she has been written out permanently.
Ellen was straightforward and somewhat naive.
Sex and drugs and rock&rollEdit
Ellen uses chocolate with caffeine, and alcohol.
Ellen and Steve go on a double date with Marten and Dora. This also happened to be Ellen and Steve's first date.
Ellen wants to move faster in her relationship with Steve which almost causes them to split up.
- "You know, employing the Socratic Method in the bedroom could be pretty interesting."
- "We can just dunk her in rubbing alcohol and strike a match. The flames should burn off her outermost layer of filth."
- "If I were an eel I'd just lunge at him from within my lair, seize him in my jaws and pull him back inside to be devoured whole."
- "Well, I figure at this point I can either move on with my life or develop a creepy, obsessive fixation on Steve, and there's no WAY I'd have time to stalk him with my current course load."
- "I should just date a shower massage. They don't care about age."